Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bursch Travel: "da best" travel agency in central MN

For years I booked my air travel with Karen Klaverkamp at Bursch Travel. Then along came the ease of self-booking via the web....and I never used Karen or Bursch again. However, in preparation for a 2.5 week trip to Australia I recently needed professional help. Although Karen "the best damn travel agent in the world" K. is now in group sales, circumstances resulted in her handeling my reservations. As per usual she was top notch...#1......"da best" (I've now added Bursch to Mobile IQ's "da best" links.

If you have individual travel needs and need an agency, check with one of their branch offices. If you need help booking group reservations and live in the central MN area.....contact Karen...and tell her that "IQ McGrew" sent you. You will not be disappointed.

No comments: