Monday, June 16, 2008

US Open golf playoff TV info for today


I typically don't watch much golf on TV. But it being fathers day yesterday, I engaged in R&R most of the day. I watched the exciting finish of the U. S. Open where Tiger Woods tied Rocco Mediate (I was cheering for the underdog) on the last hole with a birdie. I must confess it was exciting. So, as I work at home today, I'm likely going to have a TV on in my office....to watch the 18 hole playoff. If you are wondering, below is the television viewing information and times I found on the web just now. It should be fun. I wonder how many golfers are going to call in sick today.

The 18-hole playoff between Tiger Woods and Rocco Mediate for the 108th U.S. Open championship Monday will begin on ESPN and picked up by NBC. ESPN comes on the air at noon EDT. NBC will pick up coverage at 2 p.m. and stay with it until the conclusion.

No comments: